Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day!
Originally uploaded by mwalters2004.
Happy Father's Day to my Dad and Father-in-law! We wish we could be with you guys today!

Not much is going on here, as usual. Went to dinner last night at the Italian place (my choice!) and it was great, as usual.

We had a fair amount of rain overnight, and it has been a little cloudy most of the day, and cooler than usual. We had over a 1/2" in the rain gauge this morning, but I'm not sure when it was dumped out last. At any rate, we need all the rain we can get.

Hope you had a good time camping, Mom and Dad, and that all is well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Great post, Mike! I am glad you found that photo, it is a good one, isn't it??? Happy Fathers Day to you too, Dad Walters!
I think I last emptied the rain gauge on Saturday, but it might have been early in the day. When I checked it later on Sunday, it was up to 8/10 inch.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home