Sunday, September 10, 2006

Photoblog

I am experimenting with posting pictures on a new photoblog, just to give me something to do. It is at http://www.freewebs.com/mwalters/index.html. Check it out and let me know what you think. My intention is to put a picture there everyday; we'll see how that works out.

Not much is going on here, as usual. Yesterday we watched the shuttle launch from the front yard. I didn't try to take any pictures, as I think they pretty much look alike from this vantage point. (On the other hand, most of my pictures look alike, and that hasn't stopped me so far ...)

We went out to eat at the Chinese place last night, it was pretty good. Not as good as the one in Coca, but it is much farther away, about a 30 minute drive each way. This place is right down the street, so it is much more convenient.

I found a place online to listen to the Aggie football game, so I did that last night, and alternately ran in the next room to watch t.u. get beat. It was a hard game to watch, as I'm not a big Ohio State fan either. I was happy with the result, at any rate.

Hope all are well. Look at my photo thingy and leave some comments, so I can see if it works!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Brian said...

Wow awsome pictures. Sure you didn't steal them from some butter fly magazine or something?

2:26 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Cool pictures. I had to take the sunset and put it on my desk top.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous joyce manning said...

Mike, I love the pictures. Can't wait to see each day what your latest addition is. What kind of camera are you using? Digital? Lens? I'd love to try one. Your family's blogs are a delight.

You can reach me at joandjer46@hotmail.com

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home